Valentine’s Day is that excuse we all have to express our affection for our lovers with greetings and gifts. A lot of people worldwide celebrate it, as it is a huge cultural and commercial phenomenon.
For models, it is a very special event that allows them to attract target traffic and engage their fans. There are tons of single people around the world who will not have anyone to spend this day with, and that’s when we come into play, offering them the perfect plan on our site with you.
- Special promotion of the category and shows on social media and xHamster.com.
- Unique spot on the platform main page under ‘Specials’.
- Target traffic and better placement on the website.
- Another category to be displayed beside your primary ones.
- Better exposure to international audience.
- Excellent chance to stand out and host a special show.
- Perfect entertainment for both models and fans.
- Exclusive opportunity available for a limited time.
The category: Models can apply to appear in the special category which will be shown on the platform main page, in ‘Specials”.
The dates of the event and the timing for applying for the special category will be announced each year in Model News.
How to apply to appear in the category?
1) You can find the Valentine’s Day category on the Broadcasting page → My Details → Stream Specifics.
2) Choose Valentine’s Day from the list of available categories.
3) Upload a sample video of at least 30 seconds to get verified. Please note that the sample should be with sound as well.
In this video, you need to perform how you’re going to perform in the actual Valentine’s Day show. Consider it a teaser for your upcoming show. Its purpose is to demonstrate that it matches the categories you’ve chosen. More than ever, your Valentine’s show must spread looove! Find a way to incorporate hearts, cupids, maybe even rose petals, and some plush toys. Dress up for a romantic date with your viewers.
Important note: the video should be in one of the following formats: MP4, MOV, MPEG.
How do I choose to appear in the category after verification?
Once our Team makes sure your sample video and the categories you've chosen match, you'll be notified via PM.
Once approved, you will see the Valentine’s Day category approved on the Broadcasting Page → My Details → Stream Specifics.
It means that if you are now planning to go live featuring your Valentine’s show, you should select it in your Stream Specifics; hence your show will appear in the dedicated category in specials! You can choose the category whenever you want to appear there. You are free to decide if you are going to broadcast in a tailored outfit for the whole period or to have a break and host regular shows.
Valentine’s Day is one of those categories that require your public show performance to match them. Imagine that you're verified for this category and choose it in Stream Specifics before going online. In that case, Valentine’s Day needs to be reflected in your Tip Menu activities, topic. Some of its tailored items should appear in your show, either hearts, rose petals, romantic decorations, or other V-Day-related stuff you choose.
Making your show tailored to Valentine’s Day
- Valentine’s Day outfits: think of what you would wear if you were to go on a romantic day with your partner. Now add something a little extra, and you have the answer to what is a good Valentine’s Day outfit for your show. Bunny ears, cupid wings, hearts here and there, and of course red or pink colors.
- Props and decorations: anything in red color or with hearts in it could be a potential Valentine’s decoration. You can go for pillows, balloons, roses, candles… in short, anything that spreads love and shouts romanticism.
- Makeup: face paint and makeup are always a good idea. And you don’t need to be a makeup artist to pull off a V-Dsy look; there are a lot of easy-to-do makeup ideas on the internet for makeup newbies to follow.